Learn to be a square dance caller at the 2018 GCA Caller School at www.GayCallers.org
For more information or to apply, download the flyer at GCA School 2018.
- Sat: June 30 GCA Callers Check-in
- Sun: July 1 GCA Callers School (Jefferson Room 4th Floor and Issaquah Room on 3rd floor)
- Mon; July 2 GCA Callers School (Jefferson Room 4th Floor and Issaquah Room on 3rd floor)
- Tues: July 3 GCA Callers School (Jefferson Room 4th Floor and Issaquah Room on 3rd floor)
- Wed: July 4 10am-Noon: GCA Callers School Graduation Dance Grand Ballroom A&B
- Wed: July 4 4-5 pm – GCA General Membership Meeting in Cirrus Room on 35th Floor.
- Thurs: July 5 3:15pm GCA Convention Callers Photo in Aspen Room. If you are a GCA member and calling at Seattle convention, come be in this picture!
- Fri: July 6 4:25pm GCA General Membership Photo in Aspen Room. All GCA members welcome to come, including new Caller School Graduates!
The purpose of the GCA is to promote the development of gay callers and to promote square dance, round dance, and western dance as a recreational activity, provide mutual support among members, and to further the education, interest, and participation of the members in the art without prejudice to gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, age, race, or belief.